Try this Carnival Cookie Recipe!
Practicing social distancing means more time to try new things! Do you miss fair food as much as we do?
We found this cool recipe from Shelly Jaronsky. See her full recipe here.
A great cookie needs a nice cold glass of milk. For information on how to support our local dairy farmers during this time please click here.
- 1 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup multicolored sprinkles
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 heaping cup coarsely chopped Frosted Circus Cookies + 20 whole cookies to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the butter and sugar together for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Add in the eggs, vanilla, salt, and baking soda. Mix for an additional minute on medium speed, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Turn the mixer to low speed and add in the flour, mixing until just combined.
- Stir in the sprinkles, white chips and chopped Circus Cookies until evenly incorporated.
- Using a large (3- tablespoon) cookie scoop, portion out dough and place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes until the edges are lightly golden.The tops of the cookies will feel set, but the insides will be slightly under-baked, this is fine.
- As soon as the cookies come out of the oven, gently press a whole Circus Cookie onto the top of each.
- Transferring the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.