“The State Fair is an iconic place of significance and belonging for our community and an annual tradition in my family,”
-Luis Gonzalez, Arizona Diamondbacks World Series Champion and Fair Foundation Board Member
Lights of The World Phoenix
November 21 – January 12
- Incredible Puppetion Rockers or Sea lion show is free with general admission
- It is the largest holiday lights show in North America.
- Pay for which exciting rides to enjoy at your own discretion!
- Foods, carnival game and craft arts are available.
- Parking Fee: $10 (cash only)
- Celebrate New Year’s Day with us!
For over a century, the Arizona State Fair has been a gathering place for residents from the far corners of the state. Guests come here to enjoy the richness and diversity of communities, to honor the past, celebrate the current and explore the future. get out of your daily routine, and immerse yourself in a wonderland of amusement right in their own backyard.