Summary: The Party Gras Building represents an integral part of Arizona’s history. With mining a foundation of the State’s economy, the structure was built in 1917 to showcase minerals. With its vaulted beamed ceiling, giant skylights, and interior walk-around balcony, this State Fair landmark makes an ideal venue for weddings, quinceaneras, or meetings.
- Maximum Capacity: 150
- Dimensions: 4,176 sq. ft.
- Floor: Concrete
- HVAC: Evaporative cooling and overhead fans
- Power: Equipped with electrical outlets
- Lighting: LED
- Loading Access: Three sets of doors
- Cover: Tile roof
- Restrooms: Newly renovated restrooms inside.
Special Features: Newly upgraded lighting fixtures and restrooms
*Due to temperatures during the summer months, this building is not recommended for use between May through September