Make AZ State Fair Fried Snickers in the comfort of your home.
Prepare for the 2020 Arizona State Fair, which begins October 8 and ends November 1st. Recipe from AllRecipes.com.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups milk, or as needed
- 1 cup vegetable oil for frying
- 2 chilled full-size Snickers Bars
- Mix all-purpose flour, cornflour, and baking soda in a shallow bowl. Stir enough milk into the flour mixture to make a somewhat-thin batter that will stick to the candy bars, but not drip off.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or deep skillet to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Dip the candy bars in the batter to coat.
- Carefully put coated candy bar into hot oil and fry until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Enjoy once cooled!
Don’t forget to share your pictures with us once you’ve tried this! Tag us on Instagram @arizonastatefair or on Facebook @azstatefair !