Making Fried Oreos
Fried Oreos are a perfect way to celebrate the fair at home! If you’re craving a sweet treat, here’s a recipe to help you out.
- Sweet batter
- ½ cup water
- Frying oil
- Powdered sugar
- Chocolate sauce
Purchase a Fried Oreo Make at Home Kit from RCS. All the ingredients will come with your fair food kit: no need to worry about searching for ingredients around the house! Below are the instructions for when you receive your own fair food kit!
- Mix the sweet batter with the ½ cup water. Add a few more tablespoons of water if needed to ensure the batter has a runny consistency.
- Take the frying oil and put it in a pot. Heat the oil to 360-375°.
- Take out your Oreos and dip them into the batter using a fork – and make sure both sides of the Oreo are well-coated in batter.
- After the Oreo is covered in batter, carefully place into the heated oil.
- Fry both sides of the Oreo until golden brown (about one minute on both sides).
- Place the Fried Oreo on a towel and dry off the excess oil.
- Once ready, decorate the top of the Fried Oreo with chocolate sauce and powdered sugar.
Enjoy your Fried Oreo treat and feel free to tag the fair with your latest fair food creation!