2022 Arizona State Fair: Everything you need to know
The Arizona State Fair broke attendance records in 2021. The 2022 AZ State Fair will be better than ever.
The AZ State Fair Opening Day is now here, so we’ve put together a handy guide to help you prepare for all the fun. Here’s everything you need to know about one of the best fall events Phoenix has to offer: the AZSF.
Where to Buy Arizona State Fair Tickets
Where do you get tickets for the Arizona State Fair? We’ve made sure to provide plenty of options to make the process quick and easy.
You can buy AZ State Fair tickets:
When is the Arizona State Fair?
The 2022 AZ State Fair kicks off on Friday, September 23rd, and goes until Sunday, October 30th.
- The gates open at noon, Thursdays through Sundays.
- Closing time depends on fair attendance/special events but is typically around 11 PM. Once the La Grande Wheel goes dark, it’s time to head home for the night.
How long is the AZ State Fair open?
The Arizona State Fair is open Thursdays through Sundays from September 23rd – October 30th.
Where to Park at the Arizona State Fair
There are three convenient AZ State Fair parking options:
- The North Lot ($12) (North of the Coliseum – enter all 19th Ave and Monte Vista)
- The West Lot ($8) (Enter off of 19th Avenue and Encanto)
- VIP Parking – Reserve in advance and located North of the Coliseum ($30)
Click here for a detailed parking map.
How Much Does the AZ State Fair Cost?
Searching for affordable events in Phoenix? The Arizona State Fair is the perfect option! We work hard to keep ticket prices low, so every family can come and enjoy one of the state’s most beloved traditions.
- General admission (Ages 8 and up): $15
- Children 7 and under: Free!
We also offer great bundles for carnival midway rides and game tickets, making it easy to customize your fair experience and get the best value. Save by using a special deal or promotion, like Feel Good Fridays, in partnership with Sanderson Ford’s Operation Santa Claus and benefitting St. Mary’s Food Bank.
What to Do at the Arizona State Fair
We love talking about all of the fantastic attractions, events, and experiences at the AZ State Fair – especially because there really is something for everyone.
Here are just a few of the many things to do at the Arizona State Fair:
- Check out all of the thrilling AZ State Fair rides, including the iconic La Grande Wheel
- Try your luck at the games on the carnival midway
- Sample as many delicious fair foods as you can, like the new Captain Crunch Churro
- Check out the new Omnium Circus, the World’s Most Inclusive Circus
- Enjoy one of the nightly Tribute Bands in the Backyard – like Super Diamond and Queen Nation – FREE with your Fair Admission
- Explore all of the offerings at the Shopping Pavilion
- Visit the Livestock Barn to meet a wide variety of furry and feathered friends
- Browse the Competition Entries contributed by talented Arizonians
Be a Part of the Fun at the 2022 Arizona State Fair
Are you ready for one of the most famous and fun Phoenix events in history? Get your Arizona State Fair tickets now.