Admission Gate Hours & Prices
Admission Gate Hours:
Wed: Noon - approx. 9pm
Thurs: Noon - approx. 9pm
Fri: Noon - approx. 10pm
Sat: 10am - approx. 10pm
Sun: 10am - approx. 9pm
Carnival, food stands and outside vendors open for approximately one hour after the admission gate closes. Actual closing time varies with attendance.
Regular Admission Prices:
$10 Adults, $5 Children (Ages 5-13) & Seniors (55+)
There are no refunds, rain or shine, on admission, rides, wristbands, exhibits or game passes.
Code of Conduct
For a fun and safe visit to the Arizona State Fair, all guests must abide by our Code of Conduct. If you have questions regarding the Code of Conduct, please visit the Security Office located at the southwest corner of the Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
The following are strictly prohibited at the Arizona State Fair and IT’S surrounding facilities:
- Disorderly, disruptive, harmful or criminal conduct
- Unlawful possession of alcohol, narcotics or illegal substances
- Possession of any article defined as a weapon
Located inside the white building northwest of the Veteran’s Memorial Coliseum and also available outside the Veteran's Memorial Coliseum on the Southwest corner.
There are also many information booths on the fairgrounds to answer questions or help direct you to the place you wish to visit.
Parking is available in the North Lot for $10. The North Lot is accessible from 19th Avenue and Monte Vista Road. Discounted $5 parking is available in the 20th Ave. The 20th Avenue Lot is located on the Southwest corner of 19th Ave. & Encanto.
FREE parking and shuttle are available, on Saturday and Sundays (only) at the Arizona State Capitol, located at 17th Avenue and Washington Street.
Child Safety and Services
ALL FOOD VENDORS ACCEPT CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS.
Guests attending the Arizona State Fair may bring in their own food and drink. However, Glass containers and alcohol are prohibited. All containers, backpacks, purses, and bags are subject to search. There are no food/beverage storage facilities available. Please note there may be certain areas, exhibits, or events within the fairgrounds with different restrictions.
For guest safety, drones are not permitted on or around the fairgrounds at anytime.
Wheelchair & Stroller Rental
ARIZONA STATE FAIR-TIME WHEELCHAIR/STROLLER/WAGON RENTAL FEES:
Strollers - $10.00
Wagons - $15.00
Wheelchairs - $25.00 Daily or $15 Half Day
Electric Carts - $55.00 Daily or $40 Half Day
If you would like to make online reservations, please visit www.scootaround.com or call 888-441-7575.
Information for Guests with Disabilities
The Arizona State Fair is happy to provide accommodations throughout the buildings and grounds for the benefit of our guests with disabilities. This information has been prepared to assist you in planning your visit and to ensure your stay with us is as pleasant as possible.
Please feel free to request additional assistance at any time from a Customer Service Representative (CSR) or any other Arizona State Fair crew member.
The Arizona State Fair complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Individuals with disabilities can request reasonable accommodations by calling 602-252-6771.
- ATMs - All ATMs are accessible to guests using wheelchairs. ATMs with Braille are offered.
- Booths - Most food and game booths provide accessibility to guests with disabilities. We encourage you to request any additional assistance you may require.
- Veteran's Memorial Coliseum Concert Series - Guests with disabilities may enter Veteran’s Memorial Coliseum events from the West Doors. A wheelchair ramp is available at the west doors on the right hand side of the stairway. Fairgoers with disabilities who want to enter the Veteran’s Memorial Coliseum early to avoid crowding may enter at the west doors approximately 15 minutes prior to the doors opening for the show.
- First Aid - A First Aid Station staffed with Emergency Medical Technicians is located by Security at the southwest corner of the Veteran’s Memorial Coliseum.
- Outdoor Shows - Audience areas at all outside stages can accommodate guests using wheelchairs. Seating is available until filled. Any performer needing to gain access to the stage should request assistance from the Special Events Office by calling 602-252-6771.
- Parking - Parking for guests with disabilities is available in the fairground, with placard. North Lot for $10.00. Fairgoers who are disabled wishing to use the free shuttle on Saturdays and Sundays and parking are encouraged to park in the lot between 19th and 18th Avenues and Washington and Jefferson Streets.
- Programs - Guests may request a large print program or an audio guide to the Arizona State Fair. 48 hours notice is required. Please call 602-252-6771.
- Rides - For specific information regarding individual needs, please see the RCS Safety Office located near the southwest corner of the Veteran’s Memorial Coliseum. Guests with disabilities must meet all age, height, and weight requirements for each attraction as posted at the entrance to the attraction. Accessibility may vary depending upon special conditions. Guests with casts, stitches, or who have undergone recent surgery are requested to ask about any limitations that may apply. Please ask for assistance from ride operators at each ride when evaluating ability to load, ride, and unload. For the safety of our guests, employees, and the Arizona State Fair, we reserve the right to make the final decision regarding ride eligibility.
- Restrooms - Accessible restrooms are located under the Grandstand at the north and south ends, north of the Commercial Exhibit Building, at the Wesley Bolin Building, at the Agriculture Center, in the Veteran Memorial Coliseum’s upper and lower levels, outside the southeast corner of the Veteran Memorial Coliseum, and at the Cattle Barns.
- TTY Phone - A TTY phone is located in the Support Center located in the Executive Offices on the west side of the Veteran Memorial Coliseum.
Lost & Found
If you lost something at a recent fairgrounds event, please contact 602-257-7176.
Commited to Protecting the Environment
The Arizona State Fair is proud to partner with Biotane. They specialize in the collection, processing, manufacturing and marketing of waste cooking oil into biodiesel. Their mission is to turn every drop of waste cooking oil that we collect into a renewable fuel that will reduce our dependence on crude oil and benefit the environment and our future.