Check out our NEW Commercial Sales FAQ Page
Licensee Insurance Requirements
2017 Commercial Sales Booth Rates
Shopping Pavillion Booth Locations
2017 Vendor Handbook
FAQ’s for 2017 Arizona State Fair Vendor Applicants NON FOOD only
(This applies to ALL vendor applicants New and Returning**):
ALL applications go through a selection process and are approved on the following criteria:
Completed application done online HERE
Have received your full product list, 3 color photos of your booth in operation and pricing by email for 2017 Arizona State Fair consideration to [email protected]
Paid application fee of $25 online HERE
Availability of product category, uniqueness and appeal of product
We strive to have to have no more than 3 of any like products in a particular category will be approved, all others will be put on a waitlist for approval.
Professional, attractive display
If you are applying as a new vendor with the fair you are required to send pictures of your setup to [email protected]
Find the 2017 Commercial Booth Rates on the right side of this screen.
Your booth is required to be staffed for the full length of the Fair.
Each booth worker is required to have a vendor badge at the cost of $25 each. It is good for admission the full length of the fair and free parking in the employee parking lot (located at the NorthWest corner of 19th Ave and Encanto - enter parking lot from Encanto). ID’s are not transferable.
*Applicants will be contacted when the application has been approved or denied by the Commecial Sales Department. Due to the high volume of applications, status inquiries will only be accepted via e-mail. Incomplete applications will not be processed until application form is completed fully and the application fee ($25) is recieved. The application is for selection consideration only, and the application does not constitute a contractual agreement between the Arizona State Fair and the applicant.
** The Arizona State Fair has restricted categories that must come through the Sponsorship Sales Department only. For more information on these restricted categories please contact the Sponsorship Sales Manager, Jen Yee: [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in being a Food Concessionaire at the 2016 Arizona State Fair! With over a million guests, the Fair is the ultimate event to showcase your stand and menu.
2016 Food Sales Stand Rates
Licensee Insurance Requirements
Grease Trap Policy
2016 Food Concession Handbook
2016 Vendor FAQs
2016 Application Menu Form
FAQ’s for 2016 Arizona State Fair Vendor Applicants FOOD ONLY
(This applies to ALL concession applicants New and Returning):
- Dates for the 2016 Arizona State Fair are October 7 - October 30.
- ALL applications go through a selection process* and are approved on the following criteria:
- Completed online application done HERE
- Menu - All menu items that might be possibly sold must be included on your application..
- Every item you would like to sell MUST be listed and MUST include the price broken down by size (i.e., small-price; medium-price; large-price, etc.), or by weight where indicated (i.e., 6oz; 12oz; ¼ lb. etc.). Please include if the item is fresh, frozen, all beef, turkey, etc.
- Not all products for which you apply may be approved. Only the products listed on your contract, if you receive one, are authorized to be sold.
- Professional, attractive display - Preference in the selection of food concessions is given to those utilizing modern well-maintained equipment, as well as those with height, color, eye-appeal and high visibility.
- In order to fully process your application you MUST send in 3 color photos of your concession in operation by email to [email protected].
- Space Availability
- Uniqueness and appeal of product.
- 2016 Food Concession Rates can be found on the Food Concessions webpage.
- Concessionaire shall pay $2,000 minimum guarantee applied against 23% of gross sales, net of taxes (whichever is greater).
- Electrical Hookup is an additional fee (see Rate Sheet for rates).
- All sales must be recorded by use of an approved cash register. (see Rate Sheet for specifications).
- Your booth is required to be staffed for the full length of the Fair.
- All concessions are required to participate in the Arizona Taste of the Fair.
- All concessions are reviewed during and after the Fair by the Food Concession Department, and those deemed satisfactory are given first option to return the following year.
* The selection process is very involved and we will contact you as soon as we can to let you know if your application has been approved or declined. Decisions about vendor participation occur mid-late summer. Due to the high volume of phone calls, application status inquiries will only be accepted via e-mail. Incomplete applications will NOT be processed. The application is for selection consideration only and does NOT constitute a contractual agreement between the Arizona State Fair and the applicant.