2020 Arizona State Fair Livestock Entries Update
Due to concerns with Covid 19, the Rabbit/Cavy Shows, Open Poultry show and Pigeon shows have been canceled.
Youth shows will be offered virtually.
Below are each of the livestock entries categories. For each livestock competition, click on the appropriate icon to download the PDF of all associated rules and regulations. ALL entries MUST be done online. Be sure to read ALL the rules, BEFORE you do your online entry.
Thank you for your interest in our Livestock Entries!
The rules (in addition to the General Rules) for youth (ages 9-19) to show their animals and compete at the State Fair. 4H, FFA, and other organized Arizona youth are all welcome to participate.
Got Milk? We do – in this competition of local Arizona Dairy Cattle owned by Arizona youth.
In partnership with The Coca-Cola Company®, fairlife ultra-filtered milk and Core Power high protein shakes are distributed throughout the United States (U.S.) and Canada. Coming 2021: fairlife’s newest plant in Arizona.
Showing off the Oink! Highly competitive youth bring their best pigs to the ring. With market barrows, breeding gilts, prospect and feeder pigs competing, Arizona youth swine exhibitors have their work cut out for them!
This year’s Youth Poultry show will be a cage and carry show. Animals need to be in their assigned cages by 10am on Tuesday, October 6th. Judging will take place beginning at 10:30am. Animals will be released upon completion of judging (Tuesday afternoon).
ALL entries must be done online. You can do so by clicking the “I Agree” link below after you have read and agreed to all rules. The rules may be found by clicking on each department above. Before you submit an online entry you must agree to the following:
- I have read and agreed to all rules.
- I understand that face masks are REQUIRED to be worn by everyone.
- I understand I must enter online and upload any additional paperwork that is required per the rules and payment prior to the entry deadline.
- I understand that if I am entering an entry I must sign and submit a release of liability/signature page form with my entry ~ check your department above to determine which form to use. (This is one of the forms required to be uploaded, along with a seasonal pass)
- I understand that no entry is valid until received by the Arizona State Fair and approved by staff.
- I understand that there are minimum system requirements for online entries and that this service may not be available to me or the department I wish to enter.
- I understand that if an in-person show is not possible, there will be a virtual show.