LET’S MAKE MEMORIES TOGETHER AT THE AZ STATE FAIR!
Thank you for your interest in the Arizona State Fair Competitive Entries!
Entries make our State Fair what it is. From Chalk Art to Cupcake Decoration Demonstrations, Fine Art Wood Carvings, and the photos of iconic and mesmerizing Arizona landscapes, we bring together the collective creative minds of our community. Below are each of the competitive entries categories. Please note, forms are being added to the site on a regular basis. If your chosen competition has not yet been added, continue to check back. For each competition, click on the appropriate icon to download the PDF application and all associated rules and regulations. This must be completed for EACH competition you wish to enter.
Please note, PDF files may take some time to load. We appreciate your patience.
If you require further assistance, please contact us at 602-257-7130.
4-H Youth Development is an area where we highlight the amazing work of youth in Arizona that are active with their local 4-H club. This area highlights the various aspects of youth development that the children work on throughout the year.
Foodies, rejoice! Be inspired by locally and nationally renowned chefs. Watch these culinary wizards whip up their signature dishes which are revolutionizing the food culture in Arizona!
Succulents, roses, vegetables and more growth happening in your home garden. Bring us your unique container gardens or single stem flourishing flower for competition.
The original true artisans of our homes come together to display their astounding works of art through quilts, afghans, wood art and more. Home crafters come together to showcase their unique home style through true blue ribbon competitions.
Science fair fun at its finest. Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math come together to create a 21st-century science fair competition. Schools are welcome to participate in this free program to show off the brilliant and scientific oriented minds of their students.
Online Sign Up
We encourage you to complete your entries online. You can do so by clicking the “I Agree” link below after you have read and agreed to all rules. The rules may be found by clicking on each department above. Before you submit an online entry you must agree to the following:
- I have read and agree to all rules.
- I understand that, if I am entering an entry I must enter online and supply the office with any additional paperwork that is required per the rules and payment prior to entry deadline.
- I understand that if I am entering an entry I must sign and submit a release of liability form with my entry ~ check your department above to determine which form to use.
- I understand that no entry is valid until received in the Arizona State Fair office and approved by staff.
- I understand that there are minimum system requirements for online entries and that this service may not be available to me or the department I wish to enter.