JOIN OUR TEAM as the Arizona State Fair Vendor Coordinator!
Seasonal Position: May-November 2017
The Vendor Coordinator recruits new prospects and maintains returning commercial sales vendors (non-food) to participate in the Arizona State Fair 2017.
Working in conjunction with the Sales Coordinator, approve incoming applications, place vendors on the floorplan for indoor or outdoor on a weekly basis.Point person for inquiries before and during the Arizona State Fair. Coordinate collection of vendor contracts, payments, and insurance. Provide weekly Commercial Sales updates.
- Return high volume Commercial Sales communications in a timely manner
- Research/Prospect new items for potential space
- Monitor the Daily Commercial Sales Applications status online
- Place vendors indoor and outdoor on a weekly basis
- POC for vendor questions
- Work hand in hand with the Sales Coordinator on administrative items
- POC during high peak times in Shopping Pavilion
- Coordinate building or outdoor set up with Operations Lead
- Work with Sales Coordinator on Contract status process
- Work with the Sales Coordinator to confirm vendor participation and send them relevant information, hotel stay, RV rates etc.
- Manage sales, contract reports daily
Please send questions and/or resume and cover letter to: [email protected].
JOIN OUR TEAM as an Arizona State Fair Intern!
Unpaid Internship Opportunty (university/college credit available) to begin May 22nd - November 10th. Learning opportunities available now, official internship to begin in May. We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in online communication, event planning and execution, and how to effectively communicate with guests, co-workers and supervisors. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with department leaders and other professionals in the fair industry (vendors, sponsors, media outlets).
Internship Opportunities In:
How to apply for an internship:
Please email resume, cover letter, and availability to: [email protected].
Intership opportunities available in all departments of the Arizona Exposition and State Fairgrounds: Event Planning, Accounting, Entries, and Sales/Sponsorship.
Become a team member of the Arizona Exposition!
Arizona Exposition and State Fair is looking for energetic out going people to add to our event staff roster. We are currently accepting applications for:
- Customer Service Representatives
- Ticket Sellers
- Parking Attendants
- State Certified EMTs
Positions are expected to work during events. Events are typically held Thursday through Sunday. You must apply inperson from 9am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday in our Operations Office which is on the west side of the Veteran's Memorial Coliseum, ground level.
"Arizona State Government is an EOE/ADA Reasonable Accommodation Employer"