What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When signing up for the newsletter or filling out a form, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously and do not need to enter any information.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for the newsletter subscription or form submission may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to the Arizona Exposition & State fair.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
Occasionally we have special contests or promotions on the web site for which you fill out a form or subscribe to our newsletter. By participating in these contests, promotions, surveys or other site features, if you provide your information, it may be added to our email newsletter list. Again, should you wish to unsubscribe from that list, follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
For e-commerce, we use utilize a secure, third party company's web site to process all transactions. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers. None of your personal information is retained on our site.
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
This policy was last modified on 7/1/12